Neck pain can stem from various causes, and while many of them aren’t due to any underlying condition, it can affect how you live and perform daily tasks. When you’re experiencing neck pain, it may be an excellent time to visit a chiropractor in Coram NY. Dr. Sophia Argeropoulos can help you alleviate your neck pain at the source and get you back to a pain-free life. Continue reading to discover when to see a chiropractor for neck pain.
When To See A Chiropractor For Neck Pain?
Even if you are trying to find ways to manage your neck pain at home, it’s essential to recognize the reason why you’re having pain. There are several factors associated with neck pain, including poor posture, trauma from an accident, inactivity, and general wear and tear. Neck pain can be concerning, so it’s important to consult with a chiropractor for prompt treatment. Here are some of the telltale signs that you should visit a chiropractor in Coram NY:
- The neck pain does not get better after a few days.
- You cannot turn your head without severe pain.
- You are regularly using over-the-counter pain medications to treat your pain.
- You fear that your neck pain could have a serious cause.
- The pain has moved from the neck to tingling or numbness in your wrists or hand.
- Your neck pain started shortly after a car accident.
- Your neck pain is worse in the morning but improves as the day progresses.
Dr. Sophia Argeropoulos will perform a thorough consultation and examination to understand your symptoms, history of neck pain, and what movements make your pain worse. After the examination, our chiropractor will develop a personalized treatment program to target the joints in the neck. Chiropractic neck adjustments aim to improve spinal mobility and re-establish the motion of the stiff muscles.
Contact Our Chiropractor in Coram NY
Our chiropractor in Coram NY may employ a variety of therapeutic techniques to improve range of motion in your neck and prevent any further progression of your pain. Dr. Sophia Argeropoulos provides natural and effective care to alleviate your pain and get you back to optimal wellness. Be sure to contact Dr. Argeropoulos today to learn more and request an appointment for chiropractic care.